Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Stadium in Bluefield

The stadium in Bluefield is a very old stadium which you can tell has been there for a long time.  When I picture an old minor league stadium, this stadium is dead on.  It has a beautiful backdrop with trees and mountains all around.  The clubhouse is very old, but it is neat.  It has lockers surrounding the walls with a couch and a few chairs in the middle facing a TV that is up against a wall.  There are also separate rooms for the coaches and there is a training room.

The playing surface is nice and has been well kept.  The mound is HUGE and I love it because I'm a smaller guy who can use and advantage I can come across. Down the right field line, there is a building that has our batting cages, and weight room.  The weight room, is very small, but has enough equipment in it for us to get everything done we need to get done.  We are on the third base side and there are stadiums seats about 20-30 rows up between the two dugouts.  I am interested to see how many fans we get...

It will be exciting opening up at the stadium next friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment