Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Living in Bluefield...

The living situation in Bluefield is not exactly what I expected.  We are living at the Mountainview Inn, which doubles as a hotel and an apartment complex for Bluefield State College.  I am rooming with Arik Sikula.

We arrived at the Mountainview Inn around 12:30 am friday night.  As soon as we got to our room, Arik and I were both shocked.  We didn't know what to do or think...we were definitely flustered.  The room has 2 twin size beds and a couch along with a dresser.  It has a tiny bathroom as well.  There were no sheets on the beds and there was no TV.  There also is no internet.  We were given one sheet for the night.  We didn't know what to do so we just laid down on our bed and stared at the ceiling for a long while...

We have to supply the TV ourselves and for internet we have to go buy an ethernet cord, but the only hard part about that is we have no way of getting anywhere because we don't have a car...

To describe the room a little more, picture a jail cell/ dorm room.  There is no way in hell my mom would stay there with her phobia of germs.  Arik and I are trying to make the best of it until we get a car and/or TV.  We are actually getting used to not having a TV, but usually when we are in the room, we stare at the ceiling and listen to music...

It's definitely not a 5 star hotel, but I guess it is livable for the next two months...

No comments:

Post a Comment