Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bluefield itself

The city of Bluefield is a very small town in southern West Virginia.  There is not much to do there (at least I don't think so because I don't have a car yet...) and there is not much going on in the city...It feels like it is more of an elderly crowd living in the city when school is not in session.

Bluefield State College is a very small school in the city.  I want to say they are a division III school, but do not hold me to that.  I actually have a buddy that played baseball there and everything he told me about the city has been true so far...

Since I have been in the city, I have eaten at Subway everyday.  The only other places to eat around where we live are Wendy's, Arby's, Subway, and Dairy Queen.  I am sure there are other places to eat  in the city, but I am limited to only places within walking distance.  Arik will have his truck when we get back in town so I'm sure we will get out and see what else the city has to offer.

I heard the city has a Walmart where Arik and I can get supplies for our jail cell, but we haven't made it there because its a ten to fifteen minute drive away...

Just like the living situation, as far as the city goes, I am trying to make the best of it.  I am thankful that baseball consumes most of the day because we are at the field so long.  If we weren't I don't know what I would do with all my free time...

No comments:

Post a Comment