Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just An Update

Its been a couple of days since I've posted anything, but its because of good reason....where I am staying does not have any internet.  I need to find a walmart or something and somehow find a way there to purchase an ethernet cord to connect to the phone jack...the hard part will be getting there because I don't have a car.  I'm hoping that I can get there today and once I do I will be updating the blog and writing about the last few days...hands down some of the bests blogs yet...

Sorry it has been a few days, but I will be back in no time (hopefully late tonight)!  The only way I am writing this now is because I unplugged the phone really quick to use that ethernet cord (I was told we are not allowed to do this under any circumstances...).

Thanks for the patience and I hope to be back tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment