Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jays Prospects Interview

I told you guys awhile back that Jaysprospects.com interviewed me.  Below is the link to the interview.  I think they did a really good job on it and it was a fun interview.  I'll admit, some of the questions really made me think!

http://jaysprospects.com/2011/07/30/an-interview-with-bluefield-bluejays-ian-kadish/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ian, how cool. This will be fun to follow. Sounds like your living the life.

    ReplyDelete