Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Marshall Connection

Since I have been in Bluefield, I have been interviewed several times by different news stations.  I have been interviewed by WVVA which is the Bluefield news station, along with the Charleston, WV news station a couple of times.  

Both interviews have been about the same thing.  They have been about being from Marshall and coming back to West Virginia to play for the Blue Jays.  Arik Sikula has been interviewed in each one as well.  Every time we have been asked relatively the same questions.  The questions are typically,

"What does it mean to be able to play for the Blue Jays and what has your experience been so far?"
"How has the transition from college baseball to professional baseball been and what have you had to do to make the transition?"
"What does it mean to you being one of the ten guys from your Marshall team having the chance to play professional baseball this year?"
"What do you hope to accomplish this season while in Bluefield?"
"How has it been having Arik with you while making the transition to professional baseball?"

The newscaster that interviewed me is supposed to send me the link to the interview and once I get it, I will post it on the blog for everybody to see.  I also recently was interviewed by Jaysprospects.com.  Again, once I have the article I will post it for everybody to see.

Ok, the Dominicans are playing the WORST spanish music I have ever heard so I am going to get on the bus.  We are headed to Pulaski to start a 3 game series this weekend.  We are one game ahead of Princeton Rays for first place in the division.  Hopefully we can build a nice lead before the series against Princeton that starts Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment