Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stay Tuned...

I know it has been a couple of days since I last posted, but the internet in Bluefield was not working for a couple of days.  We are now in Johnson City to play the Cardinals. Tonight, I will have an update of what has been going on the past few days after I get back from the game tonight...this weekend is a huge series between the leagues top 2 teams!  

I apologize for the delay, but check in again sometime tomorrow and I will be all caught up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment