Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Johnson City Cardinals

The Johnson City Cardinals came into town on July 5th.  They had the best record in the league coming in and we had a feeling they were going to be a very solid team all around.  We also knew that if we play how we are capable of playing and how we are supposed to play, we should be able to beat anybody in the league.

Opening night of the series, we struggled to say the least.  We did not pitch very well, we struggled offensively, and we kicked it a little bit in the field.  We did not play our brand of baseball and everybody knew it.  Sometimes, a team will have a night like we did last night, but it is about how a team rebounds from that type of game.  Are they chomping at the bit to get back out and redeem themselves?  Or are they mentally weak and let that kind of game start a losing skid?

My buddy that I played with in Vienna, Virginia after my freshman year, started the first game of the series for Johnson City.  His name is Kyle Hald.  He is a left handed pitcher out of Old Dominion.  He dominated us for 6 strong innings.  He was very very good and we could not figure him out.  He mixed his pitches really well and located them as well.  There wasn't much we could do to rattle him.  It was just one of those nights.

Luckily, he can't start on back to back nights so there would be a different guy on the mound for them the next game.  I feel sorry for the next guy because our bats can't be silenced 2 nights in a row...

No comments:

Post a Comment