Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Game update

Ok so picking up from the last time I updated everybody with what was going on...

To finish out the Burlington Royals series, we won the final 2 games to complete the sweep.  In game 3 we scored 8 runs in the first inning, basically putting the game away before the other team had even had a chance to hit.

From Burlington, we traveled to Kingsport, Tennessee for a 3 game set to conclude the road trip.  We ended up taking 2 of 3 from the Kingsport Mets.  I pitched once during the series.  It was the third and final game.  It gave us the series as well.  I picked up the save as well.

The road trip was a very successful one, we went 5-1 and has sole possession of first place.  We were only a game up, but going into the road trip we were a game back.  We were going home to play the Greenville Astros and hoping to build upon our first place lead.

The Astros series did not go as planned...they beat us 2 out of 3 games, but we caught some luck because Danville and Princeton (the two teams behind us) were playing each other.  Even though we did not win the series, we were still had a one game lead for first place.

Today, we just arrived in Johnson City (Cardinals).  They are leading the entire league with a 30-15 record.  They are in first place in the other division.  Tonight they got the best of us and beat us 7-3.  Danville also won...meaning we are now tied for first place.  Princeton is a game back of Danville and us.  This is a huge series because we need to show that we are the best team in the league.  Our entire team knows it, we just have to prove to everybody else!  Tomorrow we are back at it with a 6 pm game.

After the Johnson City series, we are back in Bluefield for the final leg of the Mercer Cup against the Princeton Rays (another HUGE series).

No comments:

Post a Comment