Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Not Normal...

Yes, you read that right...I'm not normal.  I haven't met another person that loves the feeling of being sore after a hard work out like I do.  Last week, I took the week off to let my body recover after 2 hard baseball seasons (college and short season for the Jays).  I started working out this past Monday again and needless to say, I am sore.  I lifted legs Monday and upper body Tuesday.  Wednesday is the day where I don't lift, but I will still do my shoulder program.  When I woke up Tuesday, my legs were toast.  And when I woke up this morning, my back was toast.  I don't know why I love that feeling, but it gives me satisfaction that I know I worked hard and got after it in the weight room.  There will be and has been a great amount of stretching so I will not get too tight and stay lean.

During my week off last week, I went job hunting.  I have applied to 11 different places and am waiting to hear back.  Hopefully, one of them will call, but if not I will continue to look.  I had no idea it would be this hard to find a job.  Because I just got into town last week and school was already 2 weeks in, most places have already hired the college students.  If I haven't found a job by this weekend, I am going to go home Friday night to watch my brother, Max.  The high school football team plays the big rival this weekend, Indian Hill and I haven't been home in a long time.

On the baseball side of things, I want to congratulate the Vancouver Canadians for winning the Northwest League Championship.  They are affiliated with the Blue Jays and are the other short season team.  I knew several people on the team and couldn't have been happier for them.  The Blue Jays minor league system is having an unbelievable season.  Bluefield (rookie level short season), Vancouver (short season A), Lansing (LowA), Dunedin (HighA), and New Hampshire (AA) all made playoff appearances with Bluefield, Vancouver, Lansing and New Hampshire making it all the way to the Championship series.  Vancouver is the only winner so far as Lansing and New Hampshire are still playing...Best of luck to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment