Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

I had the opportunity to go home for a week for Thanksgiving to spend the week with my family.  It felt really good to be home and I wish I could have spent more time at home, but I had to be back Friday morning for Black Friday (I had to work it).

My family had Thanksgiving at our house this year.  My mom's side of the family came over and spent Thanksgiving with us.  My mom made so much food (all of it was amazing), we had enough leftovers to have another whole Thanksgiving dinner!  It was good to see everybody and it was a very good holiday.  I am thankful for so much, the list goes on and on, and I wouldn't want to give it up for the world.  I have came to realize the older I get, the more I look forward to going home.  I think it's funny because when I was younger, I looked forward to leaving the house.  It has come full circle and I loved being home, spending time with my family!

Black Friday, on the other hand, I dreaded working it.  Thankfully, I did not have to work at 4 am or those early hours and only had to go in at 2 - 8 pm.  I got lucky because I just missed the Black Friday rush.  Don't get me wrong, it was really busy when I was there, but it wasn't so busy that it was out of control.  I heard that earlier in the day the lines stretched all the way to the far back corner of the store!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  December is coming up and you know what that means...Baseball is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment