Ian Kadish

My name is Ian Kadish and I recently graduated from Marshall University with a degree in Business Management and minors in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have three younger brothers, Kendall, Max, and Cooper. I have played baseball my entire life and am lucky enough to have the opportunity to continue playing for the Toronto Blue Jays.



I want to thank my Mom and Dad for everything they have ever done to further my baseball career. They have gone through a tremendous amount of work to make sure I am happy and I couldn't thank them enough! I love you guys.

Please feel free to leave comments! Enjoy...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Twitter Ten: Top Minor League Players To Follow | Baseball Digest

Twitter Ten: Top Minor League Players To Follow | Baseball Digest

Recently, I was named to the Top Ten Minor League Players to Follow! I am all over Twitter, if your not following me, you should be! I am very interactive with all my followers and try to answer everybody's comments! I am honored to be apart of this list and owe it all to the people who follow me! If you notice there are 3 Blue Jays on the list, Deck McGuire and Justin Jackson and myself. Does that mean the Blue Jays have the best Twitter game in all of minor league baseball? I think so!

Anyways, Check it and follow me @Bearjew36

1 comment: